First Summary

Summer has come without noticing. Next weekend is the midsummer festival and we have reached the highest point of the northern summer. After this the day starts to grow shorter and shorter.
This was some how shocking for me to realize. I think I have been living in some kind of never ending spring phase in my life. When did all the snow melt away? When did the night frost stop coming?
When did the tree leafs grow in their full size?

I'm now convinced, that I have been definitely too focused in all the wrong things in life. If you can't notice time passing by and seasons changing, it is definitely time to stop. Stop running and take a deep breathe. After all I moved here in Lapland so I could enjoy all the four seasons. Where the life phase is slower.
To have stress-free life. And yet I'm carrying the stress with me.

I know, I'm good at being concerned and stress about things. But I truly hope I could learn to be more relaxed. More trustful towards life and it's habit to carry things in the right direction.

It is not too late yet. I have still half of the summer ahead of me. I have still time to enjoy.
I promise to myself I will do so.



Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Giilavárri - Se joka menee ylös, on sen myös tultava alas

Pyhä-Nattanen

Pallas - The story of bravery in a story where things went horribly wrong