Passing By

A few weeks ago we were standing on top of Pittiövaara hill.
Watching thunderstorm passing by.
It was majestic feeling.
I have watched many thunderstorms passing by or coming towards
from the ground or a lake shore.
But never have I been high up.
So close to the storm.
Yet aside.


The other thing passing by me is time.
I promised to myself I would write this blog every week.
Some great American blogger said, that it doesn't matter how often you write,
if your readers can count that every time they visit your blog
there is something interesting and new.

Well fuck me.
I have lost about three weeks from my life again.
And  I can't even tell where.
I have been, again, in some kind of
work-home-work autopilot coma.

I realized this the day before yesterday
when I woke up by the morning coffee.
And I started to wonder why this is happening.

Answer?

Living up to the other peoples expectations.
Giving your time to other people.
(Surely one should give time to your loved ones,
if you wan't to have meaningful and lasting relationships in your life)
But if you feel, that you have no time for anything you want to have time,
there is something wrong in your prioritizing of your time.

Action?

Take control of your life and time ones again.
And again, every time you lose it.

Another American blogger said
"If you really want something, you will always find a way.
But if you really don't want something, you will always find an excuse."

Ugh.
The morning coffee has spoken.



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Giilavárri - Se joka menee ylös, on sen myös tultava alas

Pyhä-Nattanen

Pallas - The story of bravery in a story where things went horribly wrong