Rykimäkuru, Luosto

Ay! I can see an adventure a head of us!


My dear old friends visited me last week.
Or like they kindly said,
"we came to see ruska and reindeers,
you just happen to live here".

Yes, I love you guys too.


I decided to arrange us little ruska adventure.
Some where they would maybe not end up by themselves as tourists.

So we wondered to Rykimäkuru.
Translated as the Valley for fucking.
Which was topical place to go, as the rykimä season has started.
(Rykimä is the mating season for the reindeers)

 The colors of the forest were amazing.


 The forest is full of little wonders. Frizzy old trees and oddly shaped rocks.



 On a field trip to forest, with your childhood friends,
the forest can come your play ground once again.
Can't remember laughing this much in a long time!


At Rykimäkuru hut we decided to take a brake and eat some sandwiches.
And not a minute too late.
As we sit in the open hut by the fire,
dark clouds came upon us and started to snow.
Snow didn't reach the ground, 
but for a moment the air was white with snow. 

 I manage to capture my first pic about Siberian Jay (Kuukkeli) in acceptable position.
Usually they are so fast, or I'm so slow with my camera,
that the bird's position in the pic is everything but picturesque.

 How it actually looks like, when photographers/bloggers go together on an adventure.
There will never be too much pictures or too slow phase in this company.

And now you want to know what we found on the ground?

Some kind of parched slime from the place, were there has been a little pond at spring time.


Best kind of adventures happen in the best kind of company.
Thanks guys for coming here!
It meant a lot to me.
 <3



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Giilavárri - Se joka menee ylös, on sen myös tultava alas

Pyhä-Nattanen

Pallas - The story of bravery in a story where things went horribly wrong